Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Dirty Spurs Must Go Down!

(Robert Horry after Game 5)

I think I'll side with Phoenix on this one. There is absolutely NO excuse for dirty, thug-like basketball playing. I'm calling out Bruce Bowen and Robert Horry, in particular. The rest of the 'Dirty Spurs' follow - so don't be worried.

There is NO valid excuse for breaking someone's nose, sterilizing that same said person with a knee to the crotch, or catapulting him into the commentator/media area.

Amare and Boris were just trying to protect their man. I know what the rule book says - and agree that they should serve the time. I'm VERY pleased that Robert Horry is serving a suspension. He should also be forced to enroll in anger management, as well as a class to teach him the FUNDAMENTALS of playing basketball. Maybe that class is offering a 2-for-1 special and he can bring his idiot sidekick, Bowen, along.

I also hope that the Suns come out swinging, full-force, in Game 5. I want them to kick some Dirty Spur @$$ and take names. I want Dirty Spur body parts strewn all over the basketball court. Steve Nash should lead the bloodshed. Leave no Dirty Spur survivors.

He is the playoff MVP, as well as the recipient of the Lucky-to-be-Alive award.

Let there be vindication!

No comments: